POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : run files : Re: run files Server Time
4 May 2024 20:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: run files
From: Gary Oswald
Date: 28 Oct 2003 17:05:01
Message: <web.3f9ee771751c3e8539f56dfe0@news.povray.org>
I just started using POV-Ray (is that right?)  or more specificly MegaPOV
(?).  I downloaded TOMTREE and Tree-POV just to see what they were like.  I
don't think that I am at the point where I will get much use out of them
yet however.

>And generally, computers are enclosed in boxes, and are commonly
>referred to as boxes. So I guess I agree with you, though I'm not sure
>why you brought it up.

I made those comments because of what the first person who posted a responce
wrote.  I was rather ofended by what he said and the way in which he put it
forth.  I just started with these programs so I don't know how to refer to
them properly yet, though I am trying to learn.  I do know how to refer to
computers, and I felt if he was going to corect me, then turn about is fair
play.  The world of computer users is much larger than just graphics, and
there is alot of termonlogy that goes along with that world.

I don't like to be talked down to.

Gary